24 September 2010

Picking up NOT where I left off.....

So, I started this blog a few years ago. It didn't stick. Which is strange because I have (among others) two obsessions....Facebook and Scrapbooking. Seems to me this is where my two obsessions meet. Seems to me I should have embraced this blog world whole-heartedly a long time ago. But alas, I'm busy. I've got two school-aged kids who are busy with homework and extracurriculars. Not to mention, since my last post, alot has changed!! A fabulous new job caused me to pick up my family and move them from our beloved home of Baton Rouge, Louisiana to the thriving tourist metropolis of Orlando, Florida. We have finally settled in to Florida, and are loving the beaches, the theme parks, and all the other reasons that people flock to this area....

I'd love to say that I'm going to go back and write about all the things that have been going on in our lives over the last few years and get this blog completely caught up over the next few weeks.  I'm not.  It'll happen....just not tomorrow.

So, long story short.....I'm back. Better for you to Keep Up with the Joneses.

No comments: